Snug as a Bug
Like our single family homes, every aspect from the design to construction of our condos was planned with sustainability in mind. Explore their features and amenities today!
Luxury Condos Coming Fall of 2024
Want to learn more?
Call Steve Davis at 563.207.8577
Snug as a Bug
3 bed / 2-1/2 Bath
At Switch Homes, our mission is to build communities and homes that can be enjoyed for generations to come. From the design to the building, every aspect of the process incorporates sustainability and affordability to provide you the highest quality home possible that will save you money in the long run on utilities, maintenance, and other costs.
To help achieve our sustainability goals, every Switch Home community and home:
- Optimizes energy and water use to help reduce environmental impact and utility costs
- Utilizes durable, environmentally responsible building materials
- Uses high quality, low-VOC paints in the interior to ensure safe air quality
- Contains smart devices to help control temperature and security
- High SEER Value HVAC system
- Energy Star Appliances
- Electric Charging Station at ALL Homes
- LED Fixtures Throughout
- 2×6 Exterior Wall Construction Typical
- Solid Core Interior Wood Doors
- Delta Plumbing fixtures
- Resista Carpet in Bedrooms
- High Recycled Content Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) throughout
- Custom 5’x3’ Tile Shower in the Master Bath
- Soft-close Cabinet Doors and Drawer Glides
- High U-Value Windows
- Quartz Countertops
- High R-value Wall Insulation
- Rigid Insulation Below Entire Slab
- WeatherLogic wall and Roof Sheathing (by LP)
- LP SmartSide Siding
- Smart home with Ring Doorbell, Nest Thermostat, Nest Fire & Carbon Monoxide detectors, electric entry lockset, WiFi enabled garage door operator.
Why Choose Switch Homes?
Switch Homes’ mission is to provide sustainable, affordable homes to all that will last for generations. Every aspect from the design to construction of our homes has been crafted with net zero energy, sustainable goals in mind. Learn more about our commitment to sustainability today.